Comfort comes easy with the curved back and wide seat. Featuring metal legs for durability, it’s a great pick for your living space.
GOLD SHOE CHAIR
Characterized by a sophisticated design of bucket seat, sleek lines in its outer frame, and essential elegance, this chair will envelop you with its comfort. Durably constructed with a unique modern style, it's sure to be a favorite for years to come.
MADE IN INDIA
To prolong the life of your fabric upholstered furniture, keep in mind these simple tips-
1.Keep upholstered furniture away from direct sunlight and keep it away from sharp objects to prevent wear and tear.
2.Always lift your chair, do not drag them as you may break or scratch the legs. Do not sit on the arms or the back of your sofa as it may break the frame.
3.Attend to spills and stains immediately.
4.Vacuum chairs periodically with a soft bristled brush attachment or lightly brush them to keep general dirt. Dust off the sofa and prevent any embedding between the fibers.
5.Avoid prolonged outdoor use, exposure to water and moisture.
MEASURING UP FOR DELIVERY
When buying large items of furniture, it is most important to make sure it will fit through the property access and into the intended space in your room. Make sure there is enough height, width and diagonal depth to accommodate your furniture's entry and that there's plenty of room to manoeuvre around corners and through doors.
STEPS TO ENSURE A PROBLEM FREE DELIVERY
Before ordering, please check carefully that the products you have ordered will fit into the intended space in your home. It is extremely important that customers advise us of any potential delivery difficulties or obstacles. It is important to ensure it can fit through all the entryways, elevators and stairways of your home. Follow these steps to ensure efficient delivery and avoid returns. Charges will apply for redelivery caused by failed delivery or cancellation.
Here are some important tips you need to consider before ordering your furniture:
• Determine the best pathway from outside your home to the room where the new item will be placed.
• Make sure all access points are unobstructed and wide enough for the desired item.
• Measure the heights and widths of all entryways, including all stairways and hallways, both inside and outside your home (see 1).
• Measure the interior widths, depths and heights of all elevator doors to be used for delivery.
• Measure your entry clearance – the distance from the wall through the doorway to the opposite wall (see 2).
• Factor in all corners, ceiling height, stairways (heights, widths, angles, bannisters), and low hanging fixtures. Also account for any architectural details (see 3).
• To ensure successful delivery, the item’s minimum clearance must not exceed the height or width of any of the entryways (elevators and stairways included) to be used for delivery.
• Note that the furniture measurements we provide reflect overall dimensions, and over.
• For larger sofas you will also need to check there is enough space to turn the furniture.
• Are there any internal obstacles –wall lights, low hanging lights, framed prints on wall, low ceilings, beams? Have you considered them?
IMPORTANT: This is only a guide and does not guarantee your furniture purchase will fit. Also our delivery personnel are not equipped to remove doors and windows to effect access or even open the crates. If doors, windows or stair banisters need to be removed in order for the furniture to fit, you will need to arrange this on your own.
MEASURE THE SPACE WHERE THE FURNITURE WILL SIT.
Check that the furniture will fit the space in the room where it will sit. The dimensions of each piece of furniture can be found on our website and the product pages. If you need any additional dimensions, please feel free to contact our Customer care or email us.
Furniture can appear smaller in the online store than it actually is. The furniture will appear a lot bigger in your room. The easiest way to check the amount of floor space a piece of furniture will take up is by marking the area out on the floor where the furniture will sit. This can be done by either using masking tape or a newspaper template. When ordering a recliner armchair or sofa bed check there is enough space in the room for the chair or bed when fully extended.
ASSEMBLY - we provide assembly services free of cost and our team will visit your site and assemble